Real-Time Vibration Monitoring:
The InnerSense Real-Time SmartWafer runs through the equipment and measures all vibrations, accelerations and motions along its route. The data is transmitted in real-time, using Bluetooth technology, to an external laptop close to the tool. The real time examination of the data permits robot hands-off teaching and other mechanical adjustments.
The recharging of the internal battery is done in a Smart FOUP or with a compact charging unit, using the same contactless technology as in the standard SmartWafer.
Real-Time leveling measurements:
The InnerSense Real-Time SmartWafer can be also used for leveling measurements for both horizontal and vertical angles.
The data is displayed in real-time on a laptop's screen with a user friendly GUI which will assist the operator in the fast adjustment of his tool.
· Vibration sensitivity: 3 mg
· Leveling accuracy: 0.02º
· Frequency response: 0Hz – 5 KHz
· Operating temperature for vibrations: <60ºC w/o time limit
< 80ºC for less than15 min
Operating temperature for leveling: <60ºC w/o time limit
· Operating pressure: 10-9 - 760 Torr
· Weight 300mm wafer: 140 gr
· Weight 200mm wafer: 70 gr
· Thickness (total, central area): 3.2 mm